Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This week...and pictures

The rest of this week should be interesting. Eric is leaving today to go to San Antonio with some kids for the stock show. This will be the first time I have Hadley by myself for this long. I know I shouldn't complain because people (including some of you reading this) do this all the time, but I am just not looking forward to it. But, we will make it.

Here are some recent pictures of my little guy...


Me & Daddy like to have real close-up staring contests


Hi!


Just chillin' on the couch


Having a serious conversation with Daddy


I'm sleepy


Napping with Aunt Karah


Me & Daddy match today!


What are you lookin' at?


I was not happy with Mommy for taking this picture!


Look how cute I am!

100% Baby Boy

Look what a big boy I am

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!! Extra prayers for you while Eric is in San Antonio. We love you!!!