Hadley has been sleeping in his crib in his room for a week now. I know, I know...it's about time. But we did finally make the move, and it has actually been a fairly smooth, easy transition. The first night was really the only "challenge" so I consider that a huge success.
For a couple months now I have been trying to capture Hadley's huge gummy grin on camera. However, he seems to know that this has been my goal and he has just been playing a game with me. He just smiles and smiles until I pick up the camera to take a picture, and then...nothing...just a blank stare. However, I was persistent the other night and here are the results...
A cute smile...but not the huge grin I'm trying to get...
Still trying...make sillier faces mommy!
Why are you acting so silly, mommy?
Maybe if daddy plays along too...
And then finally...after much silliness on both mommy and daddy's part...
SUCCESS...here's my super happy baby!!
1 comment:
Great pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. We love Hadley's big smile.
Lots of love,
Nanny and Papo
Post a Comment