What memories these bring to my mind! We had such fun playing at the park as you and your siblings grew up! Enjoy all the fun times you can!!!! We love you and miss you.
Seriously frustrated here-my computer at work won't play the videos fast enough at full-stream speed so now I have to wait until I get home! I can't wait!! I miss Hadley so much! And you 2 as well. :)
2 comments:
What memories these bring to my mind! We had such fun playing at the park as you and your siblings grew up! Enjoy all the fun times you can!!!! We love you and miss you.
Seriously frustrated here-my computer at work won't play the videos fast enough at full-stream speed so now I have to wait until I get home! I can't wait!! I miss Hadley so much! And you 2 as well. :)
Post a Comment