
My Hadley,
Could it really be that you are 10 months old? You are growing up so quickly and I am trying to soak up and remember every single thing you are doing as you grow.

Lately you are busy, busy, busy...crawling (very quickly) everywhere and pulling up on everything. You have even walked your way around the coffee table a few time lately. You try so hard to stand up on your own (without pulling up on anything) and you have done it a few times, but I think it was just luck each time. You like to play chase with me and daddy, and you just laugh and laugh when you catch us or you think we will catch you.


Your laugh is my absolute favorite thing to hear - it just makes my heart melt.You have become an expert at blowing bubbles/spitting/making noise with your mouth, and you do the cutest thing with your fingers and your mouth (can't really explain it in words and haven't captured it on video yet, but I will keep trying).

Mickey Mouse is still your favorite, and you love anything and everything with Mickey on it. Every time you see any of your Mickey toys or books you give him a big kiss. In fact, you have started kissing lots of your toys, especially the mirrors. So cute!



You are still eating really great, and have become better and better at picking up stuff and actually making it to your mouth (crackers, puffs, etc.). Sometimes I try to give you lots of finger food at meal time just so you can practice picking it up and chewing it. However, YoBaby yogurt is still your favorite (and I think always will be!).
Thanks for making each day an adventure and an absolute joy. It just keeps getting better!

I love you always and forever.
Mommy
2 comments:
Such precious things you wrote. Thanks for sharing with us. We love you all.
I can't believe how much he looks like Kim's boys. Have you taken a cousin photo? So cute.
Post a Comment