Thursday, November 18, 2010

2 Years Old!!

Dear Hadley,

Can it really be possible that you are already 2 years old? Where has the time gone? You are growing up so quickly and learning new things every day it seems. Sometimes I wish I could keep you little forever, but then I realize I would miss out on all the fun and exciting things you are yet to do. So I will just cherish all the snuggles you give me and love every minute I get to spend with you watching you grow.

I can't even begin to list all the things you are saying now because you pretty much repeat anything we say. Sometimes we have a hard time understanding what you are saying but usually we can figure it out eventually. A couple of my favorites lately are when you tell us how old you are and when you tell us the different animal sounds. But my absolute favorite thing is when you say I love you...melts my heart. You are also singing a lot lately, especially the ABC's, which is also super cute.

There are so many funny things you do, and I wish I were better at writing them all down so I won't forget them. Thank you, sweet boy, for totally changing my life and for brightening every single day. If it's possible I think I love you a little bit more every day.

Hugs & kisses,
Mommy

1 comment:

Tyler and Shea Moses said...

Happy Birthday Hadley!! I can't believe he is already 2! Oh my goodness :)