Thursday, December 20, 2012

School Christmas Program

Yesterday was Hadley's preschool Christmas program, and it was so great. As I sat and watched (and tried to take pictures / video - more on that later) I kept thinking about two things. First, I was thinking about how many years of programs like that we have to look forward to, and that thought made my heart happy and brought a smile to my face. And second, I was thinking about those parents who, because of something totally out of their control, will never have another school program to go to for one of their children, and that thought broke my heart and made me cry for their hurt.
So, I attempted to take pictures (none of which turned out anything but blurry) and then attempted to video (which also turned out totally blurry) but I ended up with mostly blur, the backs of other parent's heads, and the music teacher. Grrr. Maybe I will get a better camera soon. (Hint! Hint!)
I will post a couple of the videos here, just to document that I actually tried, but don't get your hopes up. (Oh, and good luck trying to pick out Hadley!)
Hint - front row, khaki pants, plaid shirt
Hint - cow, playing with tail
Hint - acting silly at the end of the song
Enjoy!

No comments: