Monday, April 1, 2013

Boot Camp Workout

Never, in a million years, did I think I would be doing a blog entry about a workout I completed. However, I just want to document that I actually did this, and also remember it so I can do it again. (Did I really just say that?!?)
Last Friday's boot camp workout was hard (for me). I felt it the rest of the weekend. But I also felt proud of myself for doing it, and a little piece of me hopes we do it again sometime. (Maybe not today!) Here's what we did:
10 x each of the following things:
-Push ups -Squats -Reverse curls (with weights - I used 5 pounds) -Bounce jacks (jumping jacks bouncing a stability ball) -Pike/Planks -Jumping lunges -Burpees -Mountain climbers -Tricep lifts -Sumo squat kicks
Repeat entire cycle 5 times.
That might not sound like much to some people, but it took me almost the entire 30 minutes, and I moved the entire time. But I did it.
By the way...I have now lost a total of 13.6 pounds.

4 comments:

Kim said...

WooHoo!!
That sounds like a hard workout!! I might have to do a version of that soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sugar Lips! - Eric

karah said...

That sounds very tough. I'm proud of you!

Yum Yucky said...

That workout is BEASTMODE stuff! good going.