Wednesday, May 29, 2013

June Daily Challenge

So I've decided to do a little challenge during the month of June. I got this idea from my sister who did a day of the month exercise/activity challenge back in February.
The idea is to do the exercise / activity the number of times (or minutes) to correspond to the day of the month. So by the end of June I would be doing 30 of whatever exercise I chose. Now I am just trying to decide what move to do. My thought so far include push-ups, burpees, minute(s) of situps or planks. Any suggestions?

8 comments:

Kim said...

Well, you know I'm going to say this is an excellent idea!!! Burpees are always a good one. Planks - but how long would you hold (30 minutes is a lot- learned that with wall-sits!!).
Can't wait to see what move you pick and how it goes!!

Unknown said...

Brilliant idea!!
I loved it well exercise is good for health.

Twitter manager Australia

JMCR FOUNDATION said...

Very impressive thought.I appreciate you for your cool idea.

christian websites

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JMCR FOUNDATION said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JMCR FOUNDATION said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JMCR FOUNDATION said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JMCR FOUNDATION said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.