Monday, June 10, 2013

Old School Blog Questions

My sister tagged me in this little survey, so just for fun here goes...
A. Attached or Single?
Married...about to celebrate 7 years.

B. Best Friend?
Eric
C. Cake or pie?
Probably cake, but really not a sweets eater.
D. Day of choice?
Monday (Just kidding!!)
Friday - especially in the summer when I get off work at noon.
E. Essential Item?
Lately, the same a Kim - giant insulated mug (full of water!)
F. Favorite color?
Pink or turquoise
G. Gummy bears or worms?
Gummy bears...not as big a fan of these as I used to be
H. Hometown?
Abilene
I. Favorite Indulgence?
Chips & queso
J. January or July?
Definitely July
K. Kids?
Hadley
L. Life isn’t complete without?
My boys - Eric & Hadley
M. Marriage date?
July 8, 2006
N. Number of brothers/sisters?
2 brothers – Tim & Sam
1 sister – Kim
O. Oranges or Apples
Both
P. Phobias?
Failing
Q. Quotes?
Don't walk before me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
R. Reasons to smile?
My family, long time friends, a day off work, birthday parties, pedicures, accomplishing a goal...
(Throwing in some old pictures that make me smile.)
S. Season of choice?
Fall (love the colors)
T. Tag 5 People.
Never really know who to tag on these things...
U. Unknown fact about me?
I can't ride a bike. (Stop laughing!)
V. Vegetable?
Bell peppers
W. Worst habit?
Not really a habit but, I have a terrible temper and get irritated at stupid little things.
X. Xray or Ultrasound?
Xray - chest (several), foot
Ultrasound - pregnancy (the best!), thyroid, boob
MRI - foot
Echo - chest/heart
Y. Your favorite food?
Chips and dip
Z. Zodiac sign?
Capricorn (but I don't really care)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yeah-glad you played!!!
Funny how many of our answers were the same - oh, must be cause we are sisters!!!