Monday, August 25, 2014
Kindergarten
My sweet Hadley -
As I am writing this, you are in the midst of your very first day of Kindergarten. My heart is full of pride for the sweet, sensitive, kind, loving, smart, generous little boy you are. And at the same time, I am a total mess of emotions. I can't believe that you are already old enough to go to "big school" and a little part of me wants to just hang on to the little, innocent boy that you have been.
My prayer for you, as you grow, is that you will always remain as kind and sensitive as you are now. I pray that you will always be sensitive to others' feelings, and be mindful of those feelings in how you speak and act. I pray that you will grow to be a caring young man who remembers how to treat others and be respectful of others. Most importantly, I pray that you will remain strong in your love for Jesus and your knowledge of what is right and wrong. I wish I could bottle up your precious innocence and prevent the world from touching that innocence. But I will just pray that you make wise choices each day and remember what you have learned and what daddy and I have tried to teach you.
I love you so much, Hadley Max. You will always be my baby, no matter how big you get. I can't wait to see your handsome face this afternoon, and hear all about your first day of big school. I love you more than all the ninja turtles put together!!
Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope that Hadley loved his first day of Kindergarten - such a fun time!!!
I hope he has a good first day!
Post a Comment