Friday, October 28, 2016

Eastland - Month 8 (and Month 7 since I missed that one!)

E - 8 months!! How did that happen??


Months 2-6 are pretty much a blur because, let's be honest, you were not a very likable newborn or infant! Don't get me wrong (and don't judge you 2 people who read this!), I love E with all my heart. But much of the time during those first months I didn't really like him very much! But now...now...he is becoming a fun, silly, personality-full little person.
I think becoming mobile made a huge difference is this little guy's world. Once he realized there was more to see and do that just sit in someone's lap, or lay in one spot on the floor, his world completely changed! He started rolling/scooting sometime during month 7, and is now a fully crawling machine who can get pretty much anywhere he wants to in a hurry.
Climbing. That is Eastland's specialty. Climbing. On everything. And everyone. If you sit on the floor, consider yourself fair game.
I'm pretty sure we will have a walker by Christmas...maybe even Thanksgiving. Fun times!
Eastland likes to eat. Anything. Anytime. And his three teeth that have appeared in the last couple months help with that! But be prepared for a large portion of it to come back out. (Top or bottom...TMI?)
Griffin and Eastland are hilarious to watch together. We have said from the beginning that E will need to be tough to handle G, but I don't think we are going to have any problems there. In fact, I think they will probably be two of the toughest toddlers/kids out there (thanks to each other!).

I'm not usually one to want the newborn phase to end, but in Eastland's case I am super glad it is over and he is now a mobile, happy, fun, smiling, giggling, chunky little crawler.
Life is definitely not boring with this one (plus the older two), but I wouldn't trade it for anything!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well as 1 of the 2 that look at this blog...i'm glad you got time to catch it up. I was having Mimi withdrawal! Mr. E has certainly grown and looks like a happy boy. Glad he has found his rhythm and is having his share of good days. It goes without saying that the other 2 are just as precious. Love to you all!
Mimi and Papa