Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dr. Appointment update

Today I had my first appointment with my new doctor. Actually, I only saw the nurse practitioner today, but I will see the dr next time. Here are the stats:

Weight: gained ?? (maybe 4...not sure...didn't have number from last time to compare)
Blood Pressure: 128/74
Baby's Heart rate: 150's
Belly measurements: Right on track

Today was a fairly short visit (just the normal stuff) but I go back in two weeks where they will do my sugar test (for gestational diabetes), lots of other blood work tests, and another sonogram. Even though I had a sonogram at 20 weeks, this doctor does one between 26 and 28 weeks to get all the babies measurements and info, so I am not complaining. I will just get to see Baby Lew again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey exciting....Mick and I cannot wait for our sonogram in 3 weeks to find all the information. Glad to hear all is going well and everything is on track. We are moving back from the west to the east in 3 months and we cannot wait to be closer to family and friends. Love getting your updates.
Take care
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are going well for you and Baby Lew. We are thankful and will continue to pray for all 3 of you. We love you!