Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Today is the day...Eric's first day back to teaching. I think I was more nervous and anxious about today than he was (but then, that's pretty normal!). I will be very curious to hear all about it when he gets home this evening.

I know there are a lot of you out there who had their "first day" today so I hope everyone's went well and you are looking forward to the rest of the year. The start of school always makes me kind of wish I were still teaching...there's just something about all the school supplies, setting up your classroom, getting an empty new grade book, and starting fresh with a whole new group of kids that makes me think about going back to teaching. (Keep that in mind in the coming months and year!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Eric's first day, and all the year will go smoothly. We have been praying for him as he begins teaching once again. We are praying for you and Baby Lew also. We love you!

Robin Cunningham said...

Hope his day went well. Thanks for thinking of Gracie on her first day. Her whole week went very well. She will start her first week of full days, so it should be interesting!