Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dr. Appointment

Yesterday was my doctor's appointment and sonogram, and everything is still looking good. Here are the current stats:

Weight: +1 pound
Blood Pressure: 108/62
Baby's heart rate: 150
Baby's weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.

I had the lucky fortune of getting a big shot yesterday (Rhogam because my blood type is A-) and getting to drink some yummy orange drink and then having my blood drawn for the glucose screening. Sounds like fun, huh! I go back in two weeks (yep...I'm already at the point where I get to go every two weeks) and hopefully will find out that the glucose test came back okay. Baby Lew was not quite as active for this sonogram as we was the last, but he is still just at cute (or at least I think so!). He was sound asleep this time and was hiding his face with both his hands and his feet. But they said he looked great, and everything (stomach, kidneys, brain, heart, etc.) appeared to be in proper working order.

In other news...today I had a job interview at a bank in Gainesville for a teller position. I think it went okay, so now I will just wait and see. If that doesn't work out I am just going to substitute teach in Callisburg for now. We will see...

2 comments:

Jennifer Vinson said...

I am glad to hear everything is going well for you! I love to hear the baby updates!! It is getting closer!!

The Irbys' said...

Hey there! I am glad everything is going well and you are both settled in...Not too much longer and the baby will be here. Hang in there!