Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Toys

This weekend we bought some plastic boxes for toy storage in the living room. So Sunday afternoon Hadley sat in daddy's lap and quietly watched as I sorted through all the toys in the living room and placed them in the boxes. When I finished Hadley looked at me with that sweet, innocent face and smiled as he crawled down out of daddy's lap. He then proceeded to stroll over to the toys and, in a matter of minutes, had done this...


Wonderful. Thanks, Hadley!

Once both plastic boxes were empty, he then decided those were not boxes at all but rather...



HATS!

Oh, silly boy! I love you so much!

2 comments:

Nanny and Papo said...

Right, Hadley. Hats are much more fun than keeping toys neat! Keep on making mommy and daddy laugh!!! We love you and miss you.

PaPa & GiGi said...

What a smart boy....and such tolerant parents! He's growing so fast and is so precious. Love to all. Thanks for the new pictures and update...your blog is so much fun to read and keeps us in touch.
PaPa and GiGi