Monday, March 23, 2015
11 Months
Griffin Jane -
How in the world are we already at this point...11 months!?!?! I feel like I just blinked and you changed. But, oh how I love the changes and the growing and the sweet, spunky little girl you are becoming. We are in for a world of adventure with you baby sister!!
You are becoming the funniest, sassiest, messiest, and (of course) cutest little girl ever! Sometimes I wonder if you know you are being funny and cute, and you are doing it on purpose. I love that we are starting to see your little personality come out, and I can't wait to see how it develops even more.
Some of the silly things you are doing now that I don't want to forget are: clapping (when we say "yay"), pointing to and touching our noses when we ask you to, and (my favorite) giving kisses ("sugars") when asked always with an open mouth (and sometimes a little tongue!).
You are busy in the mobility department too. You are a master crawler/scooter and I don't really think you will ever do an actual crawl (hands and knees) because you get where you need to get doing it your way just fine. You have finally mastered getting into a sitting position on your own (I thought you would never do this!). And you are getting better and better at pulling up on stuff to get into a standing position. In the past week you have began walking around things while holding on (the couch, the coffee table, etc.) and every day you get a little more brave about that.
You still don't have a single tooth in that little mouth of yours, but that hasn't stopped you from trying to eat anything we put in front of you. We have learned, however, that you definitely prefer eating whatever we are eating instead of baby food (and I don't blame you at all for that!). We have also learned that if we are eating or snacking, we better be prepared to share with you whatever we have. You still have three bottles a day (half milk, half formula) but we have started replacing the mid-day bottle sometimes with lunch and you are totally fine with that.
Thanks for making me a girl mom, sweet Griffin. Mommy loves you forever and always. Sugars! XOXO
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Some super cute pictures!!
Love the little Pebbles ponytail.
All her teeth are probably going to come in at the same time!!! And, I bet she is walking in another month.
Post a Comment