Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter

We had such a fun Easter weekend this year. I was reminded all weekend how very different this Easter was from last year, but how very grateful I am as well!
Hadley and I continued our tradition of baking cookies for the holiday. As usual, he helped roll and cut out about four cookies before he was done and ready to decorate. And as usual, I had to remind him that there are a few steps, and some waiting before we get to do the "fun part" of icing and decorating (and of course eating!).
After going to church on Saturday evening, we went to Karah and Doug's house in Burleson on Sunday for a yummy lunch and Easter egg hunting. Hadley is an expert at the egg hunt, but was also very sweet and helpful to Griffin this year. Her favorite part was playing with the empty eggs once they were found. (It's the little things!)
Happy Easter! He is risen!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy Easter! Glad y'all had such a great day! Definitely very different than last year. I can't believe that Griffin is almost 1!