I blinked.
And just like that, my sweet Griffin was turning 1 year old.
This past year went by more quickly than I ever thought possible. And I know the coming years will do the same.
I never knew I would love being a girl mom as much as I do. My heart is so full.
Griffin Jane, you are a silly, beautiful, amazing, mess. Please don't change!
You are my heart, Griffin girl. Thanks for making me a girl mom. I'll love you forever and always.
2 comments:
Love all the pictures!!!
Almost makes me wish I had a little girl! (But I will just settle for being an aunt!!!)
Such a wonderful birthday and Griffin is so precious. We are so happy to have her (and her brother) in our lives. They are lucky to have parents that love and care for them. Give them a kiss for Mimi & Papa.
Post a Comment