Wednesday, May 20, 2015
13 Months
13 months...that's one month more than a year (in case anyone was confused). Why is time going by so quickly??
Things I don't want to forget:
-You LOVE fruit. Love it. Seriously. I'm pretty sure you would be totally content eating only fruit. All day. Every day. Especially strawberries, pineapples, and mandarin oranges. Love it.
-You still have no teeth. Zero. Not a single bud. Regardless of the doctor promising us "the teeth, they are coming" they are not coming. Just please don't get them all at the same time!
-You are learning to makes certain sounds on demand. You know what sounds are made by a cow, car, puppy, and chicken. And you make a seriously awesome fish face!
-You still give the best sugars (open mouth of course!), and will lean into us for a hug when prompted. **Melt**
-You will wave bye-bye, and say bye when we leave, or after we leave, or when we are sitting right next to you (whenever the mood strikes you). I guess we need to work a little more on the timing of this one!
-You are still my best girl! I love you forever and always sweet Griffin!! Thanks for making me a girl mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment