Monday, June 1, 2015
Bailey
My niece, Bailey, graduated from high school this past weekend. {Insert me feeling kinda old here.} Bailey was born my junior year in college, and made me an aunt for the very first time.
Bailey is super smart, graduating as salutatorian of her class. And she is also a polite, kind, caring, polished young lady. I am so proud of the amazing adult she has become.
This next year Bailey will move far away from home and go to college at Auburn University. I can't wait to see how she continues to grow and change as a person. And I hope and pray she has an amazing college experience and makes some lifelong friends there.
I'm so happy for you, Bailey, and I can't wait for you to start this next adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you, Mandi. We are so glad you could be a part of Bailey's special day!
Post a Comment