Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Griffin is 2

My Griffin girl turned 2 years old yesterday (April 19). How did that happen??
She is such a sweet, silly, stubborn, spunky, sassy little girl who makes us laugh (and want to pull our hair out!) every day! She is super generous with her hugs and kisses, and is usually a little giggling social butterfly.  Lately, she has been our comic relief when we were almost in tears from all the craziness that has been going on.

 



Becoming a big sister and adjusting to the new baby has been a little tough on Griff, but I think she is beginning to realize a few things: babies cry (sometime a lot!!), the baby is here to stay, and (unfortunately for her) she has to share some of the attention now.

 





I can't believe it's really been 2 years since I became a girl mom to this amazing little mini-me, and I can't wait to see how she continues to brighten our lives!

 



Mama loves you, G!! You're my favorite girl!

No comments: