Friday, May 27, 2016

Eastland - Month 3

Eastland Lee - You are 3 months old today!

 
  
 
This past month started off pretty much like Month 2 ended...rough! But it gradually got a little better. I think we just about have your tummy issues under control and have you feeling better.

 
  
 
This month you started smiling and making sweet, happy noises when you smile, and it totally melts my heart!

 
  
You also decided it wasn't too early to roll over from tummy to back, and you have done that a handful of times. The first time I thought it was just a fluke, but then you proceeded to do it again immediately, and then continued whenever I laid you on your tummy. Slow down, sweet boy!
 
 
 
You consistently sleep anywhere from 7-9 uninterrupted hours at night, which is amazing!! I will not complain at all about that!

 
 

The last week of your third month has been a little rough again, but I think you may be growing, and perhaps even teething (the drool is out.of.control!). Hopefully this is a short-lived phase!

 
  
 
 
I still find it hard to believe, at times, that we have three kids, but I could not be more blessed! Thanks for being my little surprise, East!
 
  
I love you bunches! Mama

 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweet baby boy! He looks like he's growing and maybe feeling better. Be sure and give the kids hugs and kisses from Mimi and Papa. Love to all.