I'd be lying if I said these four months have gone by quickly, but then I'd be lying as well if I said they crept by. Honestly, the perfect description of how time has gone since you were born is all based on your current mood. That's because you, my sweet screaming boy, are the moodiest and most unreadable baby I have ever been around! You can be smiling and cooing one minute, and instantly switch to a crazy screaming fit the next minute. What is that???
A little bit of miscellaneous info, just so I can look back later and remember...You are eating about 5 ounces of formula at each feeding, and those feedings range anywhere from 3-5 hours apart. (Again, depending on your crazy mood!) You are still sleeping anywhere from 7-9 hours most nights. We swaddle you at night, but I think that will probably end soon because you always work you way out of the swaddle by morning. Your sleeping during the day, however, needs a lot of improvement. Most of the time you just take little 15-30 minute power-naps, and that is only if someone is holding you. You absolutely hate being laid down in bed and left alone (this always results in one of your awesome screaming fits)! Good times!
Eastland, you are definitely keeping us on our toes, and keeping us guessing. I love you, my sweet surprise baby!
1 comment:
They are all PERFECT! We couldn't be more proud of them. Looks like they are all growing. Eastland still reminds me of Hadley when he was little. He has those pretty eyes like Griffin too. Doesn't matter who he looks like he's our favorite "little baby" right now!
Love to all,
Mimi & Papa
Post a Comment