Monday, April 7, 2008

And baby makes 3...

That's right...we are expecting a baby! Yikes! Can you believe it?!? My emotions are on a rotating cycle of being super excited, to being more scared than I have ever been, to being happier than I have ever been, to being extremely nervous, and then back to excited again. So far I feel okay...not great but not too bad most of the time. I am really tired all the time and would like to take a couple naps during the day. I haven't really gotten sick yet, just feel kinda nauseous sometimes (especially if I get hungry - which seems to happen more than usual).

I know the fun is just beginning. "Baby Lew" is already making him/herself known!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Jenni said...

congrats!

Elaine said...

how exciting! congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for you Mandi! What an answer to prayer for you both. We will pray for a safe delivery!

Anonymous said...

Well congrats to you....hopefully we will be lucky soon :) That is really good news mate. Look forward to the updates. Michelle & Mick (M&M)