Friday, April 11, 2008

My man

I saw this and thought it would be kinda fun...


1. Who is your man? Eric

2. How long have you been together? Since August 2005 (2.5 years)

3. How long did you date? 4 months

4. How old is your man? 31

5. Who eats more? He does (although right now I am working on catching up!)

6. Who said "I love you" first? I did

7. Who is taller? Eric - but not by a lot (we are fairly short folks)

8. Who sings better? Definitely me

9. Who is smarter? That's a hard questions...depends on the topic.

10. Whose temper is worse? No question - mine!

11. Who does the laundry? That would be me (His idea of sorting laundry is "his" and "hers.")

12. Who takes out the garbage? That is supposed to be Eric's chore, but it doesn't always happen that way.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

14. Who pays the bills? Me

15. Who is better with the computer? I think me...but he might disagree.

16. Who mows the lawn? Both - although he has told me I am not allowed to right now.

17. Who cooks dinner? Depends -when I work at Sylvan Eric does; otherwise I do or we eat out.

18. Who drives when you are together? When we travel anywhere always Eric; in town usually me.

19. Who pays when you go out? Usually me, but not always.

20. Who is most stubborn? Me, definitely me.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Not me - see question # 20 above.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Eric's

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.

24. Who asked who out? I don't know if you could really consider it "asking me out" but I guess he did.

25. Who proposed? That would be Eric.

26. Who is more sensitive? Me - I cry at just about everything these days.

27. Who has more friends? Probably me

28. Who has more siblings? Me - 1 sister and 2 brothers; him - 1 sister

29. Who wears the pants in the family? I'm not gonna answer that question (Although some of you are probably mumbling "Mandi" under your breath.)

30. Who am I thankful for everyday? Eric


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arhhh that was great where did you get it, I would love to do that with Mick :) haveagooday hehehe. Have a good day :)