It looks like I've been slacking on my blog. I just haven't made myself sit down and write lately. Not too much has been going on. Last weekend we spent some time out at the Western Heritage Classic at the expo center. We went to the ranch rodeo Friday and Saturday nights, and walked around Saturday afternoon looking at the booths. Sunday was Mother's Day...do you celebrate that if you are not technically a mother yet (just a mom-to-be)? I don't know...so Eric got me a little something anyway.
This week has been pretty mundane. We did find out that Eric did not get the job he interviewed for last week, so that is stinky. He's sent lots of applications and resumes out this week, so maybe one of those will turn into something. The waiting and wondering is no fun at all.
And now it is the weekend again...good! Hopefully this will be a relaxing weekend of housework and rest. (That housework part doesn't sound very relaxing now that I think about it.) I have a hair appointment this afternoon...maybe I'll cut it all off again...who knows!
1 comment:
Continuing to pray for Eric's job situation. Have a wonderful weekend! And I'd love to see pics of your new hairdo :-)
Post a Comment