Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Corpus Christi

Here's a quick update on the past week or so...

We are now officially living in Callisburg. My last day at my job at AISD was last Wednesday so I got to join Eric on Thursday at the new house. We are living surrounded by boxes, but hopefully those will start disappearing soon.

We are currently in Corpus Christi for an Ag teachers conference for Eric. Yesterday we went to the Texas State Aquarium so here are a few pictures.

Dolphin Show
Giant Turtle


Seahorses

USS Lexington

We also went on a tour/ferry ride along the bay last night and have been to several sea food restaurants (Eric's choice...I have eaten lots of chicken!). We will be here until Friday so there should be more pictures coming later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures!
love, Mom

In His Grip said...

You are too cute. I love the pictures and can't wait to see how you like your new town and all.