Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Packing

Bleh! I absolutely do not enjoy packing boxes! But then...who does! I have such good intentions and great ideas in my head of how everything is going to fit and how quickly I can get this done, but instead, what am I doing...sitting at the computer...stalling. There is so much to get done and I am totally overwhelmed...but again, I've got nothing! No motivation! Ugh!

We did, however, get something useful accomplished yesterday. We went out to our storage garage and took everything out, went through all the boxes, and sorted stuff into "move" or "garage sale" items. I think it was pretty successful. Now if I could just do that here at the house. I'm going...as soon as I get up from this chair...

Speaking of a garage sale...we are having one. We had to change our date a little bit because we are trying to move earlier that originally planned, so our new date is July 12. Any one who lives here locally, feel free to come by and see (and buy if so inclined) what we have.

Okay, okay...now I'm just trying to keep typing to keep from having to pack. I'm done...here I go...

No comments: