I went to the doctor this morning for my monthly visit and here are the stats:
Weight: +3.0 pounds
Blood Pressure: 133/65
Baby's Heart rate: 148
The doctor said everything looked good. Before she listened to the heartbeat she said my uterus was growing and felt normal. My blood pressure was good today, and I have been checking it every day lately and it has been normal. She said the 24-hour test from last month came back normal, so that is good. (Hopefully I'll never have to do that again!) And the bacteria I had at my first visit (bladder infection) is gone. So, overall, everything is going well. The only thing I am having an issue with currently is what she thinks might be reflux. So we are going to try some Zantac and see if that helps. Overall, Baby Lew is growing and doing exactly what he/she should be doing.
On another note - we are going to Callisburg tomorrow to look at a few houses. I am hopeful that this will be a successful trip, and we might come back here knowing where we will be living (in about a month!).
1 comment:
Glad the appt went well. I'll be praying the house search is successful!
Post a Comment