Monday, June 16, 2008
Moving
It's official...we are moving! Eric got a job teaching ag in Callisburg ISD (that's near Gainesville in case you are wondering) and we will be moving this summer. We are excited and nervous at the same time. (I think that's pretty normal, right?) We are in the process of looking for a house as well as a job for me, but I know those things will work out just like the job for him did. I will also get to find a new doctor (kind of a big deal right now!) and hospital to use when I have the baby. There are lots of changes coming our way, but we will take each one in stride and be thankful for the new opportunities and challenges and adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to Eric on his new job. Russ grew up in Lindsey which is about 5 minutes outside of Gainesville, so we know that area well. Praying that all the details will work out!
So excited for y'all. Please let me know what Kory and I can do to help. You certainly were a great help to us when we moved to Lubbock. Love ya lots!! Congrats to Eric!
Post a Comment