Monday, June 16, 2008

Useless Info

I have a ton to do at work in the next month. Unfortunately there is so much that I feel a bit overwhelmed and don't know exactly where to start. So instead, I did this:

A is for age: 31
B is for burger of choice: Mary’s Cheeseburger (in Strawn)
C is for what kind of car you drive: Chevy Trailblazer
D is for your dog’s name: Murph
E is for essential item you use everyday: uh, deodorant!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: House Hunters
G is for favorite game: Trivial Pursuit or The Train Game (family knows what this is)
H is for Home State: Texas
I is for instruments you play: Piano (violin – long ago)
J is for favorite juice: Not a big juice drinker but lately I like Cranberry Grape okay
K is for whose rear you’d like to kick: What? I’m too nice to think about that.
L is for last restaurant you ate at? Mr. Burger
M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit the Frog
N is for Number of Piercings: 2 (one in each ear)
O is for overnight hospital stays: None (yet)
P is for people you were with today: Eric, and the normal everyday people at work
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Cross-stitch (or lately…pack boxes)
R is for biggest regret: Not telling people how important they are to me more often
S is for status: Married and pregnant!
T is for time you woke up today: 5:59 a.m.
U is for what you consider unique: Everyone’s personality
V is for vegetable you love: Cucumbers, bell peppers
W is for worst habit: Bad temper (and attitude)
X is for x-rays you’ve had: 1 – I think
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Homemade chocolate chip cookies
Z is for zodiac sign: Capricorn (but I could care less)

No comments: