Ok, I so am not blogging these days but when I saw your picture I couldn't resist telling you how cute you are! I wish I had taken more pregnant pics! Congrats on the new job. I'll be praying for yall!
Mandi, Michelle here. You look great. Got ya from FB. I hope your move goes well. Let me know when you are down towards Lewisville and we can catch up.
6 comments:
You look wonderful!!!
love, Mom
So cute :-)
How cool you look! So happy for you.
You are precious!!! Love it!!!
Ok, I so am not blogging these days but when I saw your picture I couldn't resist telling you how cute you are! I wish I had taken more pregnant pics! Congrats on the new job. I'll be praying for yall!
Mandi,
Michelle here. You look great. Got ya from FB. I hope your move goes well. Let me know when you are down towards Lewisville and we can catch up.
Post a Comment