Friday, July 11, 2008

We're having a....

Yesterday was the big day...sonogram day! Everything looked good; Baby Lew is about 9 inches long and weighs about 12 ounces. All the correct body parts are present and the heart rate (147) and blood flow both looked/sounded good. Oh, and did I mention...HE'S A BOY!!!!!

Daddy Lew is super excited that his wish came true and he will have a little Lew Jr. to teach all those weird "guy" things to. (That works out pretty well for me too!)

We are both really excited and are ready to start planning and getting things prepared for Baby boy Lew.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! Congrats! Have yall decided on a name yet?

mommyfranklin said...

That's great Mandi! Boys are so much fun. They love their mama so much. Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

excellent that is great news....how exciting. Now you plan for all boys stuff. It much have been cool to see the bubs on the sonogram. I think I would like a boy for my first...... for Mick so he can do boys stuff like wrestle and play footy etc. See what happens.

Love the updates Michelle and Mick

In His Grip said...

Congratulations Mandi. Glad I found your blog. Can't wait to meet Lew.