Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dr. Appointment

Here are the stats from today's doctor's appointment:

Weight: +2 pounds
Blood Pressure: 136/78
Baby's Heart Rate: 140's
Baby's Head: Still down!

I am measuring right on track at 32 weeks and everything looks good. My blood pressure was a little higher today than it has been so I have to monitor it every day for the next two weeks to make sure it doesn't go up more, but other than that everything is okay. Sometime soon (as soon as possible according to the nurse) I need to go do all the pre-admission paperwork at the hospital so I guess that is on the agenda for sometime in the next week or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - can't believe you are on the "downhill" slide before Baby Lew makes his arrival! I am anxious to see pics and find out his name..... You look great by the way. How are things going? I need to update my blog - so far behind on that one!