Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dr. Appointment

I had yet another doctors appointment yesterday so here are the latest stats:

Weight: +3 pounds (I seem to be gaining all the weight here at the end!)
Blood Pressure: 124/80
Baby's Heart Rate: around 140 (same as it has been all along)
Baby Lew's twisting/turning/flipping/kicking/rolling/etc.: All the time!!! (hilariously entertaining!)
Baby's Weight: probably between 4-5 pounds (approx. by the doctor)

The doctor said everything looks good and I am right on track. At my next visit in two weeks I get to have a Strep B test (?) just to see if I am a carrier, so that is something to look forward to (note the sarcasm here!). After the next visit I will have to start going in every week - that means it is getting really close!

Everything else is going well - just busy right now with the new job and trying to get in a routine. I will try to update soon about it all.

1 comment:

In His Grip said...

Yeah, glad all is going well.