I am absolutely exhausted! This taking care of a baby thing is great, but it is completely draining.
By the way, yesterday was Hadley's two week check-up at the doctor and everything looks good. He has gained weight like he is supposed to and is now at 7 lbs 6 ounces. I don't think they measured his length correctly so I won't even bother to include it on here. The doctor said everything looks good and he is doing everything he is supposed to be doing.
Getting ready to go for a ride in the car into town.
At the dr office..."this place is different, I wonder what's going on here."
2 comments:
He gets cuter and cuter. How alert he is!!!! Rest when you can!
Much love, Mom / Nanny
The pictures are really cute. I really like the ones where his eyes are open. I miss him.
Hang in there - you will eventually get more sleep.
Love, Kim
Post a Comment