Today I attempted my first outing alone with Hadley. Overall it was mostly successful. We had to go to the hospital to have the second part of his PKU screening done. Since that involved a needle prick we were not real excited about it, but he did very well - only cried for a minute. Once we got that taken care of we had to go buy diapers (because someone seems to be zipping through those like nobody's business!). So we went to the grocery store to pick up diapers and a couple other things. At that point Hadley was still doing really well - no fussing or anything. Unfortunately mommy made the mistake of making one more stop at a drive-thru and that was the breaking point. So one of us cried all the way home after that (I'll let you guess which one!). But once we got home and had a nice warm bottle all was right with the world again. So I would say we did pretty good for our first trip. I will add this, however...tomorrow you will most likely find us both in our pj's all day!
P.S. - Nanny I can't wait to see you! I hope you feel lots better soon!
3 comments:
I'm feeling some better, but still feel lousy at times and still coughing, sneezing, etc. Must have been the flu!!!! (No, we never did take time for the flu shot like we usually do. Wonder why???) Just glad I did not get sick at your house. I am getting very frustrated, but trying to be patient. I love you all, Nanny
So, how's it going today. Looks like Nanny has been sick. I'm sorry, and I hope she is well soon. So Hadley was fussing at the drive thru. Guess he decided that he was hungry too. He's such a sweet little boy. Wish I could hold him, and live closer to help you out. Give him lots of hugs and kisses for me. I'm taking the boys to the doctor today and try to work on getting them allergy tested for everything possible. i may end up going to the Le Bonheur clinic here in Tupelo and see what they can do for these boys. The rashes and everything else isn't getting any better. Hopefully someone can help us out with this. Love you all,
Amanda Gayle
How fun that you got out and about with Hadley! Enjoy your time at home with him....
Post a Comment