Here are a few pictures of Hadley in his new hat (from a teacher at Eric's school), and some other cute pics. There will be plenty more in the days to come!
We got your Christmas letter today and I had to come straight to the computer and check out your blog!! I knew there would be more pics of that precious boy!
I am trying this blog thing....I have a myspace and that's where all of my pictures go. Anyways, that baby boy is precious, I know his Mommy and Daddy are proud!! Tell Eric that Momma Ferg and Bog Ferg say hello and yall keep in touch!
2 comments:
We got your Christmas letter today and I had to come straight to the computer and check out your blog!!
I knew there would be more pics of that precious boy!
I am trying this blog thing....I have a myspace and that's where all of my pictures go.
Anyways, that baby boy is precious, I know his Mommy and Daddy are proud!!
Tell Eric that Momma Ferg and Bog Ferg say hello and yall keep in touch!
We love the little Santa outfit. Have a great new year. Ronnie and Michelle
Post a Comment