Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mandi & Hadley's Spring Break Tour 2009: Day 1

Today Hadley and Momma hit the road for our Spring Break Tour 2009. We got a little later start than we planned, and Hadley slept all the way, but we made it to Abilene and had a fun evening with Tim, Dina, Bailey, and Emma. Momma saw her good friend, April, who did her hair before we went out to eat at Zoochini's.

I tried to help Momma get things ready this morning...first we did laundry.
Then I helped make the bed. (I was gonna' help pack, but I got tired and needed a nap!)

Here I am with my Aunt Dina. (My baby boy cousin is in her tummy!)

I hung out with my Uncle Tim a lot tonight. He is fun (but has scratchy whiskers!)

My cousin, Emma is fun to play with and makes me smile!

My cousin, Bailey played with me and held me too.

Momma's friend, April fixed her hair pretty, and then we ate supper together.

And here's me and Momma at the end of the day. Day 1 was a fun day!

No comments: