Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sweet Memories (and some old pics)

I just want to always remember how cute Hadley is at this stage. He is talking and smiling all the time these days and it is absolutely the cutest and funniest thing ever. He just talks and talks like he has so much to tell us. Sometimes it even sounds like he's saying "mama" and "uh-oh." (I have witnesses to that so I'm not just making it up!) One night last week he giggled for the first time, and we have heard it a couple times since then. Eric and I try and try to get him to do it again, but I think he's saving most of his giggles for a little later.

These pictures are from Thanksgiving when Hadley was just a little over a week old, but they are wonderful pictures.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures, no matter when they were taken. We love you all.