Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Random Thoughts
-I really need to get back to the gym.
-I am hungry.
-I often look at Hadley's school schedule so I know what he's doing at random times during my work day.
-I can't believe it's already October.
-I wish I liked working out.
-I wish I didn't like fast food so much!
-I have a lot of paper clips on my desk.
-I love sticky notes!
-I'm pretty sure we don't need the a/c on this morning (but of course it's on).
-I have a lot of work to get done (and should probably be doing it instead of this!).
-I used to chew gum all day every day...not so much anymore (hurts my teeth/jaws).
-I could use a nap.
-I get easily annoyed by some pretty ridiculous things.
-I wish I liked coffee.
-I am currently drinking a diet coke.
-I got a terrible parking spot at work today.
-I am going to a Wayland football game this Saturday.
-I am a picky eater, and dislike lots of foods.
-I worry a lot.
-I need a vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment