So, here goes...
![]() |
| New coveralls = super cute little boy! |
![]() |
| Yeah, that's my brother (black cap), working an NFL game |
![]() |
| My little Christmas cookies helper...and taste tester |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Jesus celebration at school (with a super cheesy smile) |
![]() |
| Happy 4th Birthday Hadley Max! |
![]() |
| Christmas Day 2012 |
![]() |
| Hadley Max - 4; Poppa - 98 |
![]() |
| I love me some Chick-Fil-A |
![]() |
| "Mommy, can we take our picture on your phone??" |
![]() |
| Nothing sweeter than a sleeping child |
![]() |
| Yep...there's my brother again working another NFL game (And yes, I took a picture of the tv screen) |
![]() |
| Birthday cookies at school |
![]() |
| We had a few leaves in our yard |













1 comment:
I like the photo dump!!! (no clue how to do it)
Post a Comment