Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Food!


We finally decided to start Hadley on some solid food, and he LOVES it! So far we have just had rice cereal and bananas. Tomorrow we will try something new, probably avocados. Good stuff!

Full tummy = nap time!
Daddy's turn
Yummy!
Time for another nap!

3 comments:

Nanny and Papo said...

Love these pictures! Hadley, you are a messy eater!! But certainly not as messy as your mommy sometimes was years ago!!! We love you all.

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

Hey Mandi! I forgot you had your blog linked from your Facebook page.I don't think I've peeked in here since Hadley was born.

He is just so, so cute. He reminds me of a little fish looking for that spoon. Adorable!

Hope you figure out soon what's causing the sleepless nights. Those are NO fun.

Aunt Karah said...

I love it, I love it! He is just growing up too fast though!