Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another Dr. Appointment

The doctors appointments are happening weekly now, so that seems to be my main updating right now. Here are today's stats:

Weight: +5 pounds (ridiculous!)
Blood Pressure: 112/78
Baby's Heart Rate: 128-130
Baby's Head: Still down

Today was a fairly uneventful visit - nothing really exciting to report from the doctor. We talked about contractions (which made me think about them more today and then actually have some - ouch!). The swelling in my feet and ankles is absolutely ridiculous, and I blame the recent weight gain(s) on all the water I am toting around with me. I honestly think that each foot weights about 10 pounds...that's what it feels like anyway! Other than that, I just feel really, really pregnant! Fun stuff!

2 comments:

Robin Cunningham said...

Oooo, this last month. I remember those days nad can cetainly empathize! I'll be praying all goes well and that you make it past your shower!

Merissa said...

Wow, can you believe it's November and your sweet baby will be coming very soon! Been thinking about you and praying for a healthy quick delivery!
(And don't worry so much about the weight- I gained almost 60 lbs with my first boy-gasp!)