Eric, Mandi, Hadley, Griffin, and Eastland
I know they are painful. We are praying for you. We love you, Mom
My goodness! I feel so bad for you. I am glad it is almost over...
I remember that feeling! I could only wear one pair of shoes that had been stretched out over time! I hope the job is going well--I can't wait to see pics of baby lew!!
Bless your heart! It's almost over - you're in the home stretch!
I will definitely be praying for you - you need to put those babies up each night and let Eric wait on you!
oh. my. gosh. I have never seen anything like that! Poor you, Mandi! Pray for that little boy to come EARLY! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I know they are painful. We are praying for you. We love you, Mom
My goodness! I feel so bad for you. I am glad it is almost over...
I remember that feeling! I could only wear one pair of shoes that had been stretched out over time! I hope the job is going well--I can't wait to see pics of baby lew!!
Bless your heart! It's almost over - you're in the home stretch!
I will definitely be praying for you - you need to put those babies up each night and let Eric wait on you!
oh. my. gosh. I have never seen anything like that! Poor you, Mandi! Pray for that little boy to come EARLY! :)
Post a Comment