Friday, November 21, 2008

Hadley Max Lewis

I am a mommy! Hadley Max Lew was born Tuesday November 18 at 3:51 pm. He weighed 6 pounds 7.9 ounces and was 18.5 inches long. He is absolutely beautiful and perfect. More later, but for now here are some pictures.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Precious! I love the name Hadley! Congratulations Mandi & Eric!

Jennifer Vinson said...

Beautiful baby! Congrats!!

mommyfranklin said...

Aw! What a cutie! Congrats guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats mate I have been thinking of you and looking at your blog thinking if you have had the little one and there you go. He is a cutie and looks all healthly. Now the details, how long was the labour, did you take drugs?, what can I expect :). Starting to freak as this will be me in 2.5 months. Look forward to more updates:) All the best to the fam. Love Michelle

Elaine said...

He has such a sweet face! Congratulations! Enjoy parenthood :)