Friday, March 7, 2008

Eye issues

This post is going to be so riveting that you might want to sit down, grab a big cup of coffee (or caffeinated beverage of your choice), and get comfy...not too comfy though - I don't want you falling asleep on me...

For the last few weeks I have been having a serious 'eye issue' that I just can not figure out. One of my eyes has been burning and watering and just being an overall nuisance, and I can not get any relief. I have tried allergy eye drops, re-wetting eye drops, otc allergy medicine, sinus medicine, tylenol, and nothing...no relief. So I finally broke down and went to the eye doctor today. Turns out, I have "very severe eye allergies" (surprise surprise!). So she gave me a suggestion of an otc eye drop to use. Good thing I paid $40 for someone to tell me which eye drop to use! (I probably shouldn't complain since I would have spent at least that much money trying all sorts of solutions before I ever got to the one she prescribed.) So we will see if it works. Let's hope it does because I am ever so annoyed at the burning and watering that has been constant for weeks now.

Wasn't that an exciting story? I'm telling you, I lead an exhilarating life! Let's see...this weekend I am going to tutor at Sylvan, go to the grocery store, do lots of laundry, iron some pants, run and unload the dishwasher, maybe cook a meal or two, go to church, probably watch some tv...the excitement never ends!

No comments: