Saturday, March 15, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century

Okay, I have a confession to make. (And it's a tad bit embarrassing.) Until today, we did not have a computer at our house. I know, I know...what the heck! (Shut up - we are poor and it was one of those luxuries we were putting off.) But, we finally decided to join the 21st century, and we bought a computer. So now I can actually update my blog from the comfort of my home (instead of doing it at work...don't tell my boss!).

Here's an ironic tid-bit: the "Geek Squad" at Best Buy really are geeks! We had the (unfortunate) opportunity to work with 'Agent Browne' on our deal. I kid you not - this guy actually referred to himself that way...like we were going to call him 'Agent'...and he fit the "geek" definition completely. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's the one they named the whole thing after. Unbelievable!

Overall today was a pretty crappy day, but it is ending good, so I will save the rest of the story for later.

No comments: