Thursday, March 6, 2008

Monday...no wait...it's Thursday

Okay, so it feels like Monday because this is my first day in the office this week. I have been in Austin (since Sunday) at a work conference. Nothing too exciting...learned a little, ate some really good food, laughed a lot, walked a lot, sat in some pretty uncomfortable chairs in cold rooms for long days, rode in maybe 7 or 8 different buses, but overall a pretty good trip. I was so glad to get home though! And now I have a lot of work to get done...emails to read and reply to, phone calls to return, questions to answer, journal entries to get entered, and that's just the "catching up" part...then I have all the 'regular' work to do. So today and tomorrow should go by pretty fast. I have some kinda funny stories about this week, but I'm just too tired right now to tell them, so maybe later.

Today is Karah's (Eric's sister) birthday. She told him earlier that she wasn't having a birthday this year, she didn't want a card or a phone call or anything. I think she is worried about 'getting older.' But I am a big fan of birthdays, and I think they should all be big and special, regardless of what year it is (just fib about that part if you want to!). So, Happy Birthday Karah - love you!

No comments: