A couple weeks ago I went to lunch with a group of girlfriends from an old job (I wrote about it here). So today Eric and I were eating lunch and beside us was a group of eight older ladies eating and visiting and laughing and just having the best time, and it made me wonder if that will be us in fifty years. I spent my lunchtime watching these women and comparing them to the girls I go to lunch with. It turned out to be quite humorous because I found a "match" for each one of us. It's fun to think that hopefully we will all still be friends and still be doing our monthly (or bi-, tri-monthly, or whatever) lunches years from now.
Sometime just try to picture yourself and a group of your friends in fifty years...it will probably make you smile. :-)
1 comment:
Hey mate I love you updates and hearing what is happening, it is great being so far away. I give your credit though. Through this and facebook how do you do it. I couldn't be buggered updating all the time. Just lazy I suppose but you on the other hand...great I have thought about that as well with friends and stuff in 50 years. Crazy hey life is going by so fast. Love Michelle
Post a Comment